LG 21 Gulberg Arcade Main Market Gulberg 2 Lahore Pakistan
|Objective of KCP|
|The Kennel Club of Pakistan (KCP) is committed to looking after the canine interests in Pakistan. It is a non-profit organizations, having reciprocal arrangements with the two biggest Kennel Clubs in the world i.e., the American Kennel Club and the Kennel Club of England. It is Associate Member of Belgium based Federation Cynologique International (FCI). It is also Member of Japan based Asia Kennel Union, by virtue of which, it has reciprocal arrangements with the kennel clubs of 84 countries of the world and the Pedigrees issued by KCP are recognized in all countries. KCP is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Pakistan. It is dedicated to encouraging, guiding, and advancing the interests of purebred dogs and their owners and breeders in Pakistan and promoting the knowledge and understanding which dogs can bring to the society. Besides registry, it provides governance and approves dog shows. It also provides information to all people interested in dogs. The objectives of the club, which are shrined in its constitutions, are as follows:-|
|* To watch and promote canine interests in Pakistan.
* To promote in every way the general improvement of dogs.
* To control the registration of dogs, transfer of ownership production of Pedigree Certificates etc.
* To control and issue Kennel Names.
* To approve show judges.
* To implement code of ethics among members, registered breeders and exhibitors.
* To give licenses of shows and other canine activities.
* Eenforce laws bylaws and regulations in furtherance of the above mentioned objectives.
|Back to Home||Top|
|All Rights Reserved KCP||Developed By SAH-IT|